Friday 7 September 2012

Happy weekend + links


I never love Paris quite as much as I think I should; but it's so accessible and easy to get around when you're there that I think I should persevere. I had a great trip last Friday (if you follow me on Instagram @teaforjoy you'll have seen some photos) but I 'm still to discover a favourite cafe, a favourite shop or two and a quiet garden square so that it's feels more familiar with each visit. I like to discover new things but also to revisit the same special places.

No specific links to share this week, so I'll share some blogs I 've been particularly enjoying recently:  A Merry Mishap // Reading my tea leaves // My Second Hand Life.

Have a lovely weekend! The English Philarmonic orchestra are visiting my workplace this lunchtime (as they do) so I'm off to enjoy some classical music in the sunshine. I'm helping a friend with an exciting business plan this weekend, which is just my idea of fun!

3 comments:

Kitchen fitter in Faversham said...

haha FUN?? are you sure? I think your friend is very lucky to count with our help I hope she can help you in the future too...

Kate Moore said...

Lovely to see new-to-me blogs. I must share links on my blog soon. It's ages since I've even updated the links list. Gah!

Lisa-Marie said...

I just clicked on 'My Second hand life' and lots an hour. It is so good!

It tales a few trips to find your own wee bit of Paris - it is so big, with so many different offerings. You will find something that fits!